Something went wrong during the maintenance. Some of the profile icons might be missing. Please re-upload your profile icons if this is the case. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Helix FX as footswitch?

• Hi all,

I'm a fairly new Bias owner (Bias Rack Processor), and I was looking for an effects & footswitch solution. I notice that the Helix Effects has MIDI, and is advertised as being able to become the command center for your entire rig (amp & pedals).

I was just wondering if anyone here knew for sure or not if it would work with the Bias Amp hardware. I upgraded from a Line 6 POD HD Pro, so I feel as though I should be somewhat familiar with the workflow processes on the HX effects. I also think this would be an awesome solution if it'll solve both problems for me.

My setup currently is
    Guitar > Bias Rack Processor > ISP Stealth Pro Power Amp > Stereo Connection to 2x12 cab.

Thanks in advance for any insight!
    Jace

@jacetaylor BIAS Head/Rack/MINI Amp are all compatible with both MIDI PC/CC commands, so technically it should be working without any troubles. Please don't forget to make sure the right MIDI responding channels to get it work.

• This post is deleted!