Why not an hardware Bias with effects and no poweramp?

• I'm a Kemper user at the moment, playing live I have all effects I could possibly need in it. We also have incorporated a automatic midi patch changing system (using a Cymatic Live Player LP16).

However, I more often use BIAS for album recordings than I use Kemper to be honest.
    Sometimes with tonematch and sometimes just tweaked stock amp models.

But what keeps me from being the least bit interested in Bias amp is:

1. NO EFFECTS! <---- total dealbreaker
    2. "Unnecessary poweramp" which could be skipped and lower the costs

The lack of builtin effects is what really makes this behind Kempers/Helix/Ax8 etc etc.

Guitarists nowadays wants convinience and small rigs to bring on the road.

I hope someday a smaller Bias hardware amp with effects built in would be available. Then I'm probably buying one!

• @cederick-forsberg just to note, there exists hardware versions of the BIAS Head/Rack both with and without the poweramp. The version without the poweramp is indeed cheaper. I use the powered Head with a passive FRFR cab.

• @ash-wolford Ok, thanks for letting me know.

Because these units do not have effects I haven't digged down in the features.

A nonpowered is nice. But they NEED EFFECTS. I dont get why Positive Grid skips out on it!

Looks like your connection to Positive Grid Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.