Synch tones between app on iPhone and iPad
garyshaffran last edited by
Is there a way to synch my downloaded tones between the apps on my iPhone and iPad?
keith.r.benedict last edited by
If you go to settings, there’s a section called Backup Presets. This will take you to a Dropbox login where you can backup or restore from Dropbox.
de_cunny last edited by
As far as I know, there is currently no backup option for the Spark app.
You may be able to transfer your own presets to other devices via iTunes.
I'll try that later.
de_cunny last edited by de_cunny
You can transfer your own presets to other IOS devices as follows:
- Connect the iPad with your presets to the Mac
- Open Finder and click on iPad
- Then click on Files and Spark
- Drag and drop the Preset folder in Spark onto the Mac screen.
- Remove the IPad and connect the iPhone.
- Open Finder and click iPhone
- First click on Files, then Spark
- Drag and drop presets from the screen to the Spark folder.
- Delete the old preset file there
- Remove the iPhone