Something went wrong during the maintenance. Some of the profile icons might be missing. Please re-upload your profile icons if this is the case. Sorry for the inconvenience.

BIAS Amp 2 is a major improvement!

• I installed BIAS Amp 2 last week. I have previously been using BIAS Amp & BIAS FX. As soon as I began clicking on the various options (Crunch, Metal. etc.) I was blown away by the improvement since BIAS Amp 1! I have been using BIAS FX most of the time as the original BIAS Amp was good but I was not able to find or create amps that I immediately liked. With the new version I can't find amps that I don't love! Right out of the box they sounded awesome and the reality level of the sound is so much better. I really feel like I am playing a live amp sitting on the floor! I was then able to easily tweak a few amps to create my own versions that I think kick butt. I have nothing to do with Positive Grid aside from being a customer so I have no reason to post a good review if I didn't feel that way about the product. PG, you guys have made this my go-to amp sim, and I can't wait until the BIAS FX compatibility is established as that will give so many more options. Good work!