Tonecloud

• Check out my rig in the Tonecloud. Search for Chk Mendozza. It is the FalloutBrett rig.

Cheers

• Thanks! I just downloaded it.

• @trickchick said in Tonecloud:

Check out my rig in the Tonecloud. Search for Chk Mendozza. It is the FalloutBrett rig.

Cheers

Would be placed better nearby your video instead of a separate post. If read out of context, nobody knows what you have to offer ;)

• There you are right 😉

• What I'd like to see for myself, and I'm dying for for quite a while, is a web-based ToneCloud, which is a mirror image to the real one plus chat function.

• You don't need to open BIAS and get your setup ready to browse it.
    • Click the tones your friends share and, voila, you are on it with several classic modeling guitar/bass with some riffs available.
    • Have fun browsing, make friends, have chats and share whatever on this super platform.

IMHO that would be the ultimate user experience on ToneCloud lol

• @joe-kuo said in Tonecloud:

Click the tones your friends share and, voila, you are on it with several classic modeling guitar/bass with some riffs available.

Good idea! I know something like that from the app Mobile POD, where you can playback a selection of riffs while browsing the sound-library. This would revalue the preview-feature, which is very handy on it's own.

• @joe-kuo : well you're on the inside, mijo..... But those ideas are old socmed-style. New socmed is like rebooted Star Trek - lame. But popular with the kiddie masses, so you're working against a great tide.