ooparts555 last edited by
Hi guys. I propose amPlug type BIAS hardware.
That is, "BiasPlug"
How to use.
- Make Amp or preset with BIASFX or BIAS.
- Send the data to BiasPlug via Bluetooth.
- Connect the BiasPlug to the guitar. And play with headphones.
- Standalone hardware.
- Two amplifiers or presets can be saved.
- The controls are Master volume, Amp gain, Master tone.
- Rechargeable battery.
VOX amPlug is a wonderful gear, but its variations are not enough. BiasPlug's sound variation is infinite.
Just the best plug type hardware. I want BiasPlug.
Brian Dress last edited by
@ooparts555 I doubt it would have enough dsp to pull it off. Why not use an iPhone?
colin last edited by
I am guessing having a BiasPlug would be far more portable, as it plugs directly into the guitar and doesn't require a means to attach the iPhone, and it would also be open to non-iPhone users.