Issues with Bias amp 2 in studio one 3.5

• Issue with Bias Amp 2 in Studio One 3.5.
    When I add Bias amp 2 to a track and arm the track Bias Amp works fine, but if you make any changes to the amp you can't hear the changes through the track until you un-arm and then re-arm the track this is very annoying. You should be able to hear changes made to the amp in real time.

• Hhmm. Weird. That's def a Studio 1 thing. I've never experienced that with other DAWs. I'd write Presonus or call (they probably have phone support. Not sure.). Or check their forum and/or take a chance and try to Google your way through it. I had to ditch Studio 1. Too hard for me to navigate. I switched to Logic and it's so much more user-friendly. Idk. opinion

@jaywmoye Hi, have you tried to disable the Green Z (low latency monitoring) in Studio One to see if it helps?

• @mike said in Issues with Bias amp 2 in studio one 3.5:

@jaywmoye Hi, have you tried to disable the Green Z (low latency monitoring) in Studio One to see if it helps?

This is the only solution for now.

• I was under the impression that in Studio One you had to disarm the Zero Latency to change the settings in any insert plugins... at least any 3rd party. I think Ampire works in Zero Latency.

• I have the same issue. I sent a request to tech support but have yet to hear back on anything. Have you heard anything yet?

Looks like your connection to Positive Grid Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.