How to Set up Amazon QuickBooks Integration?
petergroft last edited by
For Installing quickbooks on a Cloud Server, ensure that you are both the primary administrator for the Amazon Business account and the primary administrator/company admin for your QuickBooks account.
The steps for Amazon QuickBooks Integration are as follows:
• Amazon QuickBooks Integration Step 1: Configure the Connection
• Amazon QuickBooks Integration Step 2: Check your Amazon Business Purchases
Amazon QuickBooks Integration Step 1: Configure the Connection
• Log in to your QuickBooks account as an administrator.
• Navigate to the Amazon Business Purchases app’s home page.
• Choose “Get App” now.
• Sign into your Amazon Business account as the primary administrator when prompted.
• Choose the start date for Data Import. All Amazon Business purchases made on or after that date will be synced to QuickBooks for your review.
• Choose Finish.
After that, the app will now start importing your Amazon Business purchases and their associated data into QuickBooks. If you have many items to import, you may not see them all right away. Don’t worry, the app will continue to work until the task is completed.
Amazon QuickBooks Integration Step 2: Check your Amazon Business Purchases
Once your Amazon Business purchases start reflecting in QuickBooks, you can go ahead and review them. You can then enter these into your accounting books on QuickBooks. To check all your records, follow the steps given below:
• Go to the Banking option.
• Choose App Transactions, followed by the For Review tab.
• Your Amazon Business purchases and returns are listed, along with information such as product description, quantity, purchase price, and fee breakdowns.
Your Amazon QuickBooks Integration is now all ready to go!
To know more about Sage 50 vs QuickBooks visit Apps4Rent.