Programmers: Bugs in Bias Fx 2
jjstudio last edited by
I am a Bias FX user for several years, and use it live internationally.
I came across several bugs, bu the worst one is the Booster pedal that do not work with the Live section Scenes, only works manually.
Insert Boost pedal
2. Increase Gain and Level and turn it OFF.
3. Go to the Live section and create a Scene with pedal ON
4. After saving the Scene, selecting (ACTIVATE)
5. BUG- the GUI shows the Boost pedal sliding down and activating, but the audio remains unchanged.
- Now exit the Live pedal board- Boost pedal GUI shows pedal going OFF (which is expected and correct)
- Turn on Boost pedal manually- Boost now works fine.
- Go back to the Live board and select scene- pedal slides down, red shows ON, but again no change in audio.
There are more bugs, but so far this is the biggest show stopper.