Any plans to add footswitch capability to Spark amp ? BT4
joern last edited by
Are there any plans to add footswitch capability to Spark amp ? BT4
steffen.gregorius last edited by
I have actually built my own footswitch which can do the following:
- Switch between HW presets
- Switch between custom presets (using banks)
- Toggle each effect in the chain for a selected preset
- Quick toggle Drive for selected preset
- Connect to the Spark App to receive and store new presets
- Act as a bluetooth keyboard to work with Looper apps (and others)
It was all built using an ESP32 platform as the basis and connecting switches and LEDs.
If you are interested, check out the source code at https://github.com/stangreg/Ignitron
Cryptocronic last edited by
jpdaley01 last edited by
If Positive Grid would modify the Spark App to accept midi input, then the existing BT4 pedal (combined with the BT4 app) could send signals to the Spark app to make changes on the amp.
Is there anywhere to add a feature request like this?