How to Import Spotify Music to Rekordbox
leecynthia1995 last edited by leecynthia1995
Rekordbox establishes cooperation with a few streaming music services excluding Spotify. As a leader in the streaming music industry, Spotify contains more than 40 million tracks from a vast gamut of artists. It’s a pity that people cannot add Spotify music to Rekordbox for mixing as Rekordbox does not integrate Spotify so far.
Neither Spotify Premium users nor Free users are not able to import them to Rekordbox. Why does it happen? Because Spotify is a rental service, it provides you with only the ticket to accessing its songs, you don’t actually own them. If you want to add your favorite Spotify tracks to Rekordbox, the first and most important step is to download Spotify songs to common audio files on your computer.
Fortunately, here we’ll share a method to help you download and convert Spotify music to Rekordbox supported audio formats so you are able to import Spotify music to Rekordbox for creation.
Part 1. How to Download Spotify Music to MP3
To convert Spotify music to those audio files compatible with Rekordbox, you are strongly recommended to use Tunelf Spotify Music Converter. It is an excellent Spotify music downloading and converting tool to download and convert Spotify songs, playlists, podcasts to several universal audio formats like MP3, AAC, FLAC, M4A, WAV, and M4B.
Features of Tunelf Spotify Music to Rekordbox Convert
• Convert Spotify music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, and M4B
• Download Spotify songs, playlists, podcasts, albums, and artists
• Support the importing of Spotify music tracks to all DJ software
• Work at 5× faster speed with 100% lossless quality and ID3 tags
The following is a detailed tutorial about how to download Spotify songs to MP3 files with Tunelf Spotify Music to Rekordbox Converter.
Step 1. Add Spotify music to Tunelf
Start by opening Tunelf Spotify Music Converter, and it will load the Spotify app automatically. Then find music tracks you want to download on Spotify and directly drag and drop your selected Spotify music to the main screen of the converter.
Step 2. Set the output audio parameters
After uploading your selected Spotify music to the converter, you are prompted to configure all sorts of audio settings. According to your personal demand, you can set the output audio format as MP3 and adjust the audio channel, bit rate, sample rate, and more.
Step 3. Download music from Spotify
Once all is set well, you can click the Convert button to convert and download music from Spotify. Just wait for a while and you can get all converted Spotify music. All music can be found in the local folder on your personal computer by clicking the Converted icon.
Part 2. How to Move Spotify Music to rekordbox
The most important part has been completed, and now you could sync Spotify music to Rekordbox for mixing. The process of importing tracks into Rekordbox is pretty easy and simply follow the steps below.
Select Spotify Songs from Hard Drive to Rekordbox
- Select Spotify music files that you want to import into Rekordbox from the local music folder.
- Confirm the Collection icon on the left of the playlist is highlighted. Then drag audios into the track window which locates on the bottom of the Rekordbox screen.
- After Rekordbox analyzed these local files, you can drag these songs into the playlist of Rekordbox.
Import Spotify Songs from iTunes to Rekordbox
- Go to the iTunes icon and tap on the arrow to see the detailed selections.
- You can search for songs in your entire music collection, or in the playlists that made in iTunes.
- Once you’ve found the Spotify songs or playlists that you need, Rekordbox will import them into its music collection. Also, it will add the track data, waveforms, and so forth.
lambuth252 last edited by
For my personal experience, I think TunesBank Spotify Music Converter also works great to convert Spotify music to MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4A losslessly. All the converted Spotify music files will be saved on hard drive, so that it's so easy to import Spotify songs to Rekordbox for enjoying or DJ a party.
francinolttj0440 last edited by
Useful guide. Thanks a lot. To import Spotify music to Rekordbox, I know another software that can do the same, which is referred to as AudFree Spotify Music Downloader. Similar to TuneIf, AudFree also has the ability to convert Spotify to MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, FLAC, and WAV at 5X quicker speed. Also, the original ID3 tags and metadata info will be preserved well.