Shipping by FedEx

• According to FedEx, my Spark was delivered, on 8/19/2020. I checked my tracking number on 8/22/2020. Not delivered; in transit. I received an email from FedEx on 08/23/2020: waiting for delivery. Another email from FedEx on 08/24/2020. Again, waiting for delivery. Called FedEx to see if I could drive there to pick up the Spark. No problem, I was told. Went to the FedEx location for pick up on 08/25/2020. The nice person with whom I spoke told me that the truck had not been unloaded and they did not know when that would happen. Meanwhile, I see UPS deliver every day of the week, at least once per day. You might want to use a carrier other than FedEx.

• My Spark finally arrived! Brought by a rental truck, not FedEx. The amp is way better than I had expected.

• @mhmercer said in Shipping by FedEx:

Brought by a rental truck, not FedEx. The amp is way better than I had expected.

Experienced the same thing, subcontractor delivery. Also had the same experience with the amp, a lot of amp for the price. I just feel bad that other people have had such a miserable experience.