Bias FX 2 - Some settings from presets not displayed ?
killergege last edited by
I noticed something strange, and I'm not sure if this is a bug or something I missed...
I loaded the preset "Cowboy from heaven" and removed the pedals after the amp and saved it as a custom preset.
I switched the amp to something else and went back to the "Slayer King" amp and noticed I couldn't reproduce manually the same sound I have with my save preset.
So I opened 2 instances of Bias FX 2 with the saved preset, on the save guitar track.
- On one of the instance, I select another amp
- And then I select back Slayer King amp
- I set the knobs to the same position as the preset
- I set the same cabinet, same mic, same position (x, y & z)
- For the amp and cabinet, all settings seem to the same.
=> The sound I have seem weaker : less volume, less "full".
So either there are some settings somewhere for the amp that I missed, or there is a bug and some settings are set by the presets and you cannot set them yourself, or are not properly visually represented.
Any idea ?