How to record on a windows pc with spark amp?

• Hello there,

my spark arrived yesterday. I have connected it to my computer (windows 10 desktop) and i can use it as an speaker. But i cannot use it as an recorder. So when i am in cubase it won't show up. Maybe i have a driver problem? Under "Device Manager" i see "Other devices" and there seems to be a problem? I have attached it here:0_1584004815662_2020-03-12 10_19_23-Window.png

Under "Devices" i also got the message that there is no driver available:
    0_1584004985600_2020-03-12 10_21_53-Window.png

Can someone pleasee help me? What do i have to do? How can i record it to my pc? Can someone explain it for cubase? But i'm also open to other free software - i just want to record my spark on my pc!

Cheers
    Dale

@mobi4ever You need to download the USB driver to have it work on your Win10 computer, here's the download link: https://help.positivegrid.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039598451-Spark-Windows-ASIO-Driver-

• Hey! It worked but now i have a new pc and cannot get it to work again. I have installed the driver. But every time i plug in the spark amp via usb it says "device not recognized". What is wrong here?

• Many modern amps include a USB port which allows you to connect your amp to your computer and use it as an audio interface. You can see that it includes a USB jack along with all the other common jacks you tend to see on a modern guitar amp.
    The easiest way to connect the audio output of your computer is to use the "line" output of your sound card. We recommend a stereo 3.5mm mini phone plug to dual RCA cable or mini plug to dual RCA jack adapter with a RCA jack stereo cable to go to the audio input of your sound system, such as the "aux" input.