I always wondered....

• I always wondered why many in fact most musician guitarists support Kemper and Line 6. Now after PG’s debacle with Spark amp, I understand. It’s all about hype an non performance. PG needs to answer for this. They simply cannot and have not been delivering. It is a true shame. I used to be a true supporter but sadly, no more. Their response is not good. They are simply greedy and have created the over hype by giving first editions out to YouTube channels to push the hype and they have lied over and over to consumers and simply cannot deliver. Get out while you can. The USA is in a recession so are global markets. This amp is not coming any time soon despite the hype.

• According to your post history you cancelled your order two days ago. It's clear to all you aren't happy as you've posted multiple times since then. I'm wondering why you are finding it so hard to put this behind you.

• @atlast

This is a good example of the PG fanboy algorithm.

If you don't cancel the order they go like "Cancel the order if you're going to complain on the forum".

If you actually do cancel they go "I'm wondering why you are finding it so hard to put this behind you".

We CAN put in complaints for delaying the delivery for 2~3months for a single item. Why are you so defensive towards PG? A 3-month delivery? In 2020? We value our time, unlike people like you who can wait 3 months for a single amp.

• @jeonhm0730 If time were a huge deciding factor, then it's fair to question why one would be pre-ordering a product that hadn't even been in production yet. I understand that there has been a very lengthy delay, and those happen in production of tangible products all the time, but still---it was made very clear that Spark was not a product on a shelf or in stock at a warehouse yet.

• @atlast He sure showed them by canceling....

• Another who doesn’t know about preorders but orders anyways and complains. Maybe next time you see a product in development and has a preorder, do yourself a favor, leave the preorders to us professionals.

• @madbaddoberan I get the frustration by the 'estimated delivery date' and pretty poor communication from PG, however I do have my amp (delivered in Feb), it is worth the wait and is certainly equal to alternative but more expensive products in the same category (Yamaha THR 30II). If you had waited you would have your amp sometime soon, whilst cancelling just means that if you change your mind there will be little chance of getting one for quite a while.
    It's a little bit like considering an order for Neural DSP floor unit. It looks awesome and I'm sure it will equal or better it's competition, however at the moment you pay a deposit and if all goes according to plan you will get it in November 2020. You have to make a choice to wait it out and hope they deliver on time or you wait until everybody else has one and then struggle to get one or pay more to get one off e-bay etc.
    The amp is coming, I have one to prove it and I am an ordinary customer.

• @atlast said in I always wondered....:

According to your post history you cancelled your order two days ago. It's clear to all you aren't happy as you've posted multiple times since then. I'm wondering why you are finding it so hard to put this behind you.

I have to agree with you on this. He seems bent on preaching that PG has some shady agenda, therefore we should cancel our pre-orders as well. What I fail to understand is why he feels the need to keep returning to this forum and basically repeat the same thing multiple times after he cancelled his pre-order.

If I cancel product I've been waiting for, that implies I'm DONE and moving on. Apparently he has a different mindset.

• @bluesman55 said in I always wondered....:

@atlast said in I always wondered....:

According to your post history you cancelled your order two days ago. It's clear to all you aren't happy as you've posted multiple times since then. I'm wondering why you are finding it so hard to put this behind you.

I have to agree with you on this. He seems bent on preaching that PG has some shady agenda, therefore we should cancel our pre-orders as well. What I fail to understand is why he feels the need to keep returning to this forum and basically repeat the same thing multiple times after he cancelled his pre-order.

If I cancel product I've been waiting for, that implies I'm DONE and moving on. Apparently he has a different mindset.

Sour grapes is what’s going on with him. He regrets canceling so he wants company. He is looking for his friend of misery.

• @bluesman55 said in I always wondered....:

@atlast said in I always wondered....:

There could be one good reason - he/she works for Yamaha!

• @joryandrew haha! Once this amp goes public the Yamaha will get cheaper watch.

• @madbaddoberan Have you ever "Preordered" an item before? I have, and I can tell you this is par for the course. ESPECIALLY if it's a new item that hasn't been properly shaken out yet.

Throw in the Coronavirus stuff, and It's no surprise that they're behind in deliveries.

Creating a new product is NOT an easy thing. I've followed many, many, many Kickstarter campaigns with both experienced manufacturers and new manufacturers. Mass producing an item at scale is NOT easy.

So cut PG a break.

And just to put this in context for you, Line 6 is no prize either. Do you know how many of their iOS guitar interfaces were bricked because of iOS 13? A ton. Their two most popular ones. And it's just now getting fixed 6 months later. This has been an issue since August. And don't even get me started with companies that they bought, cannibalized and then left to die. (Jammit)

Now this is my first product from PG. And I really like it. Is it perfect, no. But it's also the beginning of the product cycle.

If you want to be a pioneer, you need to be willing to take a couple of arrows to the back.

just my .02

• @myxolydian

The problem is that PG delayed the delivery date for more than 2 months. When they said estimated delivery time is 1 month, I was willing to wait for that time. But when they delay the date about 2 months? Thats not what I expected.

I'm not going to say nothing just because this is a pre-order product. If they said it will take 3 months to get it delivered, I would have gave a second thought before pre-ordering it. It's about trust between the company and the customer.

• @jeonhm0730 said in I always wondered....:

@myxolydian

The problem is that PG delayed the delivery date for more than 2 months. When they said estimated delivery time is 1 month, I was willing to wait for that time. But when they delay the date about 2 months? Thats not what I expected.

I'm not going to say nothing just because this is a pre-order product. If they said it will take 3 months to get it delivered, I would have gave a second thought before pre-ordering it. It's about trust between the company and the customer.

exactly, I've read comments about how this is a new product, it's a pre order bla bla bla.... PG should've come clean straight up and said delivery 1st half 2020 or second half 2020,not bulsht everyone by saying next month, next next month etc.
    PG have the balls to face the facts and get the customers that are willing to wait indefinitely, not deceive your customers, what PG should have been said is... here is the product, this is what it does, pre order it and you'll receive it when it is ready, not put a specific time frame to ramp up sales, that's just bulsht.
    then the people who don't have a problem waiting buy it and the rest who don't,they can wait and see at their leisure and/or cost.
    For PG to just say, sure you want a refund? no problem, no questions asked, here is your refund... that is just getting a bad rep... and you deserve it

• @crystalpit ramp up sales?? your post is complete and utter nonsense and continues to show that self centered self righteous convenience consumer madness that has afflicted so many people on this planet.

go away

• @jeonhm0730 fanboy algorithm?? what nonsense again

And why should any company "trust" a customer base like all these complaining I want it now give it to me stop telling me to wait consumers?

go away