Last chance special shipping date update

• I just got this email from PG:

"Dear Spark Last Chance Special Purchaser:

Thank you again for your pre-order of your Positive Grid Spark! With many manufacturers experiencing production delays due to component and assembly shortages, it has been challenging to meet our original shipping estimates. We are doing everything in our power to increase Spark production to keep up with its massive demand!

Despite these delays, we can share that all Super Early Bird and Early Bird orders have now shipped, and we are receiving overwhelmingly positive reviews from those new Spark owners. We wish we could ship all Spark orders right now, because we can’t wait for you to try Spark!

We do not take delays lightly, and we know that you don't either. Based on the latest information from our production team, we will be shipping Last Chance Special orders in May. All orders will ship based on when the order was placed.

When your Spark amp ships you will receive an email with tracking information.

You can follow shipping updates and other information at https://www.positivegrid.com/spark#updates

Thanks so much for your continued support and patience.

Sincerely,

The Spark Team "

At least I saw on the power support entry that PG started shipping their amps, so that is good news.

• Seems like they’re doing it now. Good. It’s good to have a better estimate than the “late March-April” estimated date. This avoids the 50000 comments on FB and elsewhere that complain “well, it’s the end of March!!”

• It's funny when some people complain about other people complaining Lol..

• I understand you are going to have delays based on the China situation, but I find it suspect that you have not updated your current shipping estimate of May on the Last Chance preorder page, where the estimate is still March-April. Furthermore, when I made my order, you stated there were only a few remaining "last chance" units out of 5,000. But the numbers have kept growing. Now the total available is 7,100, but there are still "just a few" left. This is simply not an honest approach to selling.

• @krisknow said in Last chance special shipping date update:

I understand you are going to have delays based on the China situation, but I find it suspect that you have not updated your current shipping estimate of May on the Last Chance preorder page, where the estimate is still March-April. Furthermore, when I made my order, you stated there were only a few remaining "last chance" units out of 5,000. But the numbers have kept growing. Now the total available is 7,100, but there are still "just a few" left. This is simply not an honest approach to selling.

I think one thing PG have proven is how dis honest of a group of people they actually are. They seem like snakes to be honest. But all I want from them is my amp, I don’t have to like them. I used to have a high opinion of them and still do as far as technicians and their product. But as people they don’t seem to the most honest bunch and I cannot respect that. I am not perfect by I do hold my word in high regard and would never intentionally deceive anyone like they have clearly done. It’s a shame really...