Im out of ideas

• Well........When you run out of ideas???
    I'm currently constructing my own spark amp.
    Yes. I've run out of ideas.... In lieu of my fully purchased spark amp, paid for many months ago. I've decided to help POSITIVE GRID out. You see after my last Dodgy update from PG, I gained some resolve. I decided to help PG. I started off training a monkey to play drums & bass. I played Albums to the primate, day and night, night and day. I berated the monkey every time it stopped playing. Beating it with the rhythms of rock, jazz, Błąćķmèťæĺ, jim neighbors,
    dub step, baroque, lita ford, under ground resistance, on and on . All the while I'm playing, playing, playing the guitar, in every direction till the monkey, & myself melted into a mighty music making juggernaut........... Finally, we were ready.
    I printed out a life size ( I'm assuming the size, I've only ever seen, or heard of these things ON YOUTUBE!!!! You know, the place that sold me the idea of this purchase in the first place ) printed out a lifesize cut out of the ..POSITIVE GRID.. "SPARK SMARt AMP", thusly adhering it upon my already perfectly good tube amp. I set the monkey on the drum stool, strapped his bass about his neck, and lit a firecracker under the poor primate's posterior.
    I rushed to my rig, foot atop pedal, pick in hand, and immediately upon explosion, the monkey, and I wofted a musical gale, fury, and wallop so intense, so satisfying........ So beautif....Bampbampbampbampbampbampbamp......oh crap....... my alarm........ ughhh 4:45a.m.....Bampbampbampbampbamp......
    it was all just a..... a dream... no.... monkey... I spent so much time training my beloved monkey.... it was all just a dream this whole time.....BUGGAR ALL!!!! TIME TO GET A NEW MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!.................................

• @jtdscrap said in Im out of ideas:

Well........When you run out of ideas???
    I'm currently constructing my own spark amp.
    Yes. I've run out of ideas.... In lieu of my fully purchased spark amp, paid for many months ago. I've decided to help POSITIVE GRID out. You see after my last Dodgy update from PG, I gained some resolve. I decided to help PG. I started off training a monkey to play drums & bass. I played Albums to the primate, day and night, night and day. I berated the monkey every time it stopped playing. Beating it with the rhythms of rock, jazz, Błąćķmèťæĺ, jim neighbors,
    dub step, baroque, lita ford, under ground resistance, on and on . All the while I'm playing, playing, playing the guitar, in every direction till the monkey, & myself melted into a mighty music making juggernaut........... Finally, we were ready.
    I printed out a life size ( I'm assuming the size, I've only ever seen, or heard of these things ON YOUTUBE!!!! You know, the place that sold me the idea of this purchase in the first place ) printed out a lifesize cut out of the ..POSITIVE GRID.. "SPARK SMARt AMP", thusly adhering it upon my already perfectly good tube amp. I set the monkey on the drum stool, strapped his bass about his neck, and lit a firecracker under the poor primate's posterior.
    I rushed to my rig, foot atop pedal, pick in hand, and immediately upon explosion, the monkey, and I wofted a musical gale, fury, and wallop so intense, so satisfying........ So beautif....Bampbampbampbampbampbampbamp......oh crap....... my alarm........ ughhh 4:45a.m.....Bampbampbampbampbamp......
    it was all just a..... a dream... no.... monkey... I spent so much time training my beloved monkey.... it was all just a dream this whole time.....BUGGAR ALL!!!! TIME TO GET A NEW MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!.................................

Omg, thanks for this laughter. PG is responsible for your ...”diary of a madman”.

• I was channeling Raul Duke. Thank you for sharing my pain.