8 Years Since JamUp and JamUp Pro with no Android In Sight!!!! Not acceptable.

• Re: Bias Amp for Android
    @Felix

Guys it has been 2 more years since this question was raised in 2017. I have left iphone and the only thing that is keeping me using my old ipad is the BIAS and Jam-Up and BIAS FX. It is really high time that Positive Grid addresses or works on this issue or they will start to eventually to lose a lot of EASY market share that was begging them for attention. What annoys me is that apple never even showcases Positive Grid which is highly deserved and make apple products more appealing. I have a Yamaha THR10 which even fans created an App on the PlayStore so that my Android phone can control and reprogram it. Come Positive Grid, please don't be silent on this matter. If Android Soft/Hardware has an issue please report it and fix it with them. The only way I can understand this is if they can show me technical deficiency or the Apple is paying positive Grid for exclusivity. My androids use USB-C which is super fast. So help us out here and give us a real update as it has been over 8 years (2011) at least since the launch of JamUp and JamUp Pro. Positive, this is a very important issue to your followers so please keep following up and update us. Love you guys!

• @bloozman66 the issue I see is that Android audio is inconsistently implemented between hardware manufacturers. That is why there is not a lot of DAW/Audio apps for android compared to iOS.