Something went wrong during the maintenance. Some of the profile icons might be missing. Please re-upload your profile icons if this is the case. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Presets - Matches for the Pro Series EQ?
Alexandros Lykostratis last edited by
Hello everybody! I am curious if there is any way for the users to upload presets - matches for the pro series eq, like it's done for the bias amp.
You can follow the steps below to match a source track and a target track:
- Select/create Source / Target tracks
- import audio files into these two tracks (not needed if there are audio files on these tracks already )
- insert Pro EQ plug-in on the source track
- loop a section that you want to match
- Import the audio from the target track as a side chain in the Pro EQ plugin on the source track
- Play the source and target tracks at the same time (the looped section), and click Match button to start the EQ Match process
- When you see the Blue and Purple line becoming steady, that means the matching is completed.