Bias Head + Turbo Sound iQ12 Excessive 'Hiss'
Dejan Torax last edited by
I'm looking for trouble-shooting and advice regarding a moderate level of hiss when Bias Head connected to brand new Turbo Sound iQ12 FRFR monitors.
- Hiss noise is constant - no amp changes alter hiss levels at all, whether clean > extreme metal - hiss remains same
- New cables - running "balanced" set up
- Hiss increases in volume when monitors turned up
- Disconnecting Bias Head completely eliminates hiss.
- Tried low > high output on software and reloaded patches - same hiss.
- Is audible even while playing metal rhythms
Need Help - I'm lost.