Will Bias FX ever be integrated into mini's and hows sound quality compared to using ipad bias amp?

• Two questions:

1. Does PG have plans to eventually integrate Bias FX into the Mini amps so the presets can include both amps and effects?

2. How does the sound quality compare when running the bias minis vs. running the ipad version of Bias Amp through a clean, pure amp?

Thank you!

Jeremy

• @jeremy-sherman Welcome. I wouldnt hold my breath.

Positive grid is a small company and I assume they'll avoid rushing into things.

As of right now they are breaking their heads trying to decide if a floor unit with FX and amps is feasible.

I say not going to happen

• A2

Oh it'll happen, the question is whether they'll do it or if I have to. The software is ready, the hardware is tricky but not insurmountable. Anything they do hardware wise will be 100*40 billion times better and more convenient than what I can do, but I tire of lugging my custom setup around and just want an all in one floor pedal or combo, so I am making sure I can do this as a contingency plan

• @pipelineaudio Have you applied for a job at PG? You have my blessing

• A2

If they need me for that, they know where to ask, I'd be happy to. This last few years I've been freeing up a lot of my time so I can pursue more stuff like this that is important to me.