BlueBoard integration w/ BIAS-fX

• Hi there! I have two questions, both about BlueBoard integration with BIAS-FX on iOS.

1. The “gap” between patch switches is pretty good, but could be better. Rather than loading up a new amp each time, I thought I could use two amps on the same patch, each with its own settings, with one on channel 1 and one on channel 2. I’m in program change mode, using buttons A-D to switch patches.

I can’t find a way of getting, say, button D to change from channel 1 to channel 2 on the same patch. Can that be done, or will that only work in control change mode?

1. If I want to use the wah, rather than have one patch with the wah and another patch without the wah and switching patches to engage/disengage the wah, is it possible to keep my cc data on, say, channel 21, but set up a “toggle” to turn off the wah when the value is zero, and to turn on the wah when the value =1? (Or similarly using the values 128 for off and 127 for on?)

Thanks!
    Chris

Looks like your connection to Positive Grid Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.