BIAS2 and 2I2 2nd gen configuration

• Hi guys,

So I have a gibson SG 2018 HP and a 2i2 2nd gen audio interface and I recently bought the BIAS2, but for some reason, but the sound is just too digitized, too thin.
    I'm probably doing something wrong, So here I am asking for your help.

Please advise what is the best configuration of the audio interface so I could get the most out of BIAS2.

Thanks in advance.

• @maor-grinberg1 Just out of curiosity, have you tried PG's official 100 Amp Match presets on the user cloud yet? They are available to Pro and Elite owners. I find these presets to sound fuller/bigger and overall better sounding than a lot of the stock presets

I'm using a Gibson LP and a couple Music Man guitars with BA2 and they sound anything but digital or thin. I'm on a Mac using a Zoom Tac-2 thunderbolt interface

• A2

@maor-grinberg1

I use a scarlett 2i4 2nd gen

Make sure your input and output levels are properly set on your audio interface and in Bias amp as well

On the scarlett I set the input 1 gain knob High enough (usually at noon) to make it light a stable and full green color...

Try to set the input gain at clip level (red led color) and then turn it down until it lights up green 99% of the time playing harder

Follow the same guidelines for input and output meters in bias amp

Looks like your connection to Positive Grid Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.